Harvard Business Review
Introducing the official Harvard Business Review mobile app, which allows you to access the print magazine, digital articles, and videos. It's now easier than ever to read, share, and engage with HBR content.
HBR offers a subscription for 1 month at USD 9.99. Please note that the equivalent charges will apply for non-US app stores. It's important to know that app subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on the HBR website.
Here's some additional subscription information:
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the current period ends.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- It's not possible to cancel the current subscription during an active subscription period.
Please be aware that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to the publication, where applicable.