Nutrition Coach: Food tracker
Effortless calories counter, customized meals plan, and delicious recipes. Loose or gain weight in a sustainable way to achieve your objective.
Nutrition Coach is the result of 3 years of work by a team of passionate nutritionists. Our programs and calorie counter have been tested for months and approved with visible and sustainable results.
Have you ever experienced a very restrictive Diet almost impossible to sustain for more than a couple of days? Have you ever experienced weight loss followed by immediate weight gain ruining your efforts?
If you answered yes to those questions read what follows. Our approach is different from other nutrition apps: Nutrition Coach focuses on long-term results that will last forever.
Nutrition Coach is based on achieving a daily and weekly calorie objective while eating what you like and even allows cheat meals.
With Nutrition Coach you will be able to:
- Track your calories with the most extensive food database
- Search ingredients, meals, or branded food
- Scan any barcode to automatically track your food
- Track your macros and micro-nutrients in details
- Learn facts about nutrition and food
- Track your weight and see progress along the days
- All your Fitness and Running app sync
- Enjoy more than 1,700 delicious recipes
- Adjust recipes to the number of people eating at your table
- A diary to see your progress and complete the day you have missed
- Clever reminders
- Enjoy unique meal plans to improve your overall health and mental conditions
Nutricoach works with Apple Health app which lets you share your data with other Health connected apps. For instance, you can:
- get your daily steps automatically synchronized in Nutrition Coach
- add your foods and their detailed nutritional information to the Health app
- sync your weight to the Health app
- retrieve Calories burned with your activities (running, fitness, cardio) in Nutrition Coach thanks to Apple Health
- You can subscribe to this app to get access to premium features
- Subscription options are: 1-week with a 3-day trial, 1-month with a 3-day trial, yearly