Flash Cards Flashcards Maker
Upgrade to Flash Cards Pro now and study smarter like 1,000's of others are already doing! Try the easiest, sleekest and FASTEST flashcard maker available. Great for anyone studying for exams, practicing for homework or cramming for SAT, GRE, MCATs, LSAT, DAT, NCLEX, PSAT, ACT or any other major test. Flashcards are the best way to learn quickly and ace your next test or homework assignment, guaranteed!
+ 100% Easy to add Decks and Cards
+ Faster, easier, simpler, cleaner, better than the rest
+ iPhone & iPad optimized including: iPhone 4, 6, 7, 8, X, XS, XR, 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
+ Quickly add cards and decks in a flash
+ Shuffle decks, copy/paste content
+ Sync to iCloud to backup and store your flashcards
+ Share decks with friends, students or instructors via email and Airdrop
+ Bold, italicize, underline text in your cards
+ Swipe gesture supported
+ Single tap to flip flashcards
+ Night Mode for easier studying in the dark
+ Loved by professors and students in high school, college and grad school!
5 STAR REVIEWS from students AND teachers!
"My app this is the only one that works the way it's supposed to work. Great app to help you study or cram before a test!"
"Awesome study tools! It's really easy, just type in what you want to say on the front and back of the card and that's it! The app is well designed and easy to use."
"They are really easy and you can quiz you self this is one of the best flash card apps I could find"
"I teach highschool students and work part time at a local university, I recommend all my students to prep for tests by studying with this app, it's the best I've come across so far!"
Unlock your potential with our app - the perfect tool for:
& so much more!
(Optional) Upgrades available via in app purchase:
• Remove ads, unlock all features. Monthly or annual subscription.
• Length of subscription (30 days) or (365) days
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms of service - [remove link]