Affirm: Buy now, pay over time
Shop without stress and make flexible payments over time with the Affirm Card™. Now, a select group of customers can enjoy the convenience of Affirm everywhere they go.
Reasons why you'll love the Affirm app:
- Split payments over time at nearly any store.
- Gain access to exclusive deals and enjoy rates starting from 0% APR.
- Easily manage your account and make payments.
- Open a high-yield savings account with no minimums or fees.
Take advantage of your Affirm Card wherever you are:
- Use your Affirm Card for online and in-person purchases.
- Plan ahead for significant expenses by requesting a payment plan through the app before visiting the store.
- If you're shopping on-the-go, link your bank account to pay with your card almost anywhere. Alternatively, use the app to request payment plans for eligible purchases after swiping your card. Please note that payment plans may require a minimum purchase. Further details can be found in the footer section.
Shopping with Affirm is a breeze. Simply browse your favorite stores online or in-store, select the payment terms that suit your budget, and complete your purchase at the checkout or with your Affirm Card.
The Affirm Card is a Visa® debit card issued by Evolve Bank & Trust, Member FDIC, under a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Pay-over-time plans must be applied for each purchase within the mobile app. They are subject to eligibility checks and provided by affirm.com/lenders. Pay-over-time plans require minimum purchases, and this information can be found in the Card tab of the app. If a purchase is not approved for or matched with a payment plan, you authorize Affirm to initiate an ACH debit from your linked bank account within 1-3 days of the purchase. Residents of California must note that loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged under a California Finance Lenders Law license. For licenses and disclosures, please visit affirm.com/licenses.
APR rates range from 0% to 36%. Loan options vary and are subject to eligibility criteria. The availability of loans may depend on whether the loan application is made before or after the card purchase. Minimum purchase amounts and possible down payments may apply. Certain loan options may not be available in all states. Affirm savings accounts are held with Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.